My 2017 wish list, of course.
HOLY CRAP I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW:
- Nintendo Switch – $300
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) – $60
Wow, This I Want!:
- Nintendo eShop Cards/Money – $10-$50
- LEGO The Hobbit (PS4) – $20
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – $60
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – $60
- Brawl in the Family: The Complete Trilogy (Books) – $100
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Double Down (Book) – $14
Eh, Looks Interesting:
- Yokai Watch (3DS) – $40
- Stella Glow (3DS) – $50
Time to put up the Christmas List, I say.
Must Have Must Have Must Have! (Want: Extreme)
I Wanna See This! (Want: Great)
More LEGO Dimensions Packs (Wii U)
Shovel Knight (3DS)
LEGO Jurassic World (360)
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Wii U)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (360)
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (Gamecube)
Looks Like Cool Stuff (Want: Curious)
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS)
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS)
Other Bunch of Miscellaneous Things
Money/Nintendo eShop Cards
First Started 8/22/2015
My birthday list! YAYYYYYYYYY!
If I Don’t Get This I Will Be Sad (Want: Intense):
Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash (3DS)
Yoshi’s Woolly World (Wii U)
LEGO Dimensions (Wii U/PS4?)
Spare Xbox 360 Controller or Two
I’d Really Like to Have This (Want: Great):
A PlayStation 4
LEGO Jurassic Park (3DS)
The LEGO Movie Videogame (Wii U/PS4)
Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School
I Wonder About This, You Know (Want: Ehhhh)
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (3DS)
Miscellaneous (Want: Varies, I Guess):
Some money, at least
Nintendo eShop Cards
Because Seany misplaced my journal, I’m forced to use my blog as a temporary replacement.
It’s June! That means there’s only nine more days to go until Seany’s birthday comes back around! Since Seany already has his “prize game,” which is Splatoon, I’ve decided on a different game to get him.
Meanwhile, it rained again. Mother Nature must not like 2015, I suppose. Usual stuff happened – oh yeah, I signed up for a forum and I downloaded a new ROM hack of Super Mario 64! It’s pretty cool – it replaces Mario’s model with Toad! How sweet is that?
Seany and I watched videos, I ate some Sweet and Sour Cream Lays, and didn’t do much else other than play on my computer all day. Eh, not much to expect.
Presenting my first ever Christmas wish list on my awesome blog! …okay, it isn’t like I post a lot, but still!
Crossed out means automaticly obtained.
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U game)
- Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000 (Book)
- Nintendo eShop Prepaid Cards (if possible)
- Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (3DS game)
- Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- (PS3 game)
- Cut the Rope: Triple Treat (3DS game)
- Tetris Ultimate (3DS game)